Breaking News

An Open Letter

 








Dear Brain, Hello,



  Here we are ,all grown up,busy in life,living a monotonous boring life, Amidst all the chaos,all the problems ,what still is ,a constant , your friendship.This connection doesn't really need long conversations,this doesn't need meetups,this is special in its own way.,in silence .The roots are so strong that refuse to grow apart. This is what an ideal friendship means for me. It was indeed a blessing in disguise, your fight.it was a day I don't think I will forget .

There are a few more days that have remained just the same in my heart as they were years ago. You are someone i don't expect anything from.someone I know will be my side at last. i don't often say this but you are adorable. I really feel proud to have someone like you as a friend. The way you handle everything is amazing . They call me mature ,we know the truth. The friendship of yours that I believe to be gold is only getting better with time. I don't want this to end. On the days ,when nothing will be right , I will give my 100% to keep it alive. It has a special place in my life. you mean something to me. I want to keep sharing the random screeshots with you to laugh at them after years. I want you to remain the same. 
But I feel you are allowing this life to take over you. You need to relax,take a break,revive the relations that you may lose,talk to your old friends. This is what you are. Don't lose yourself ,there are no second chances . People left behind rarely comes again.

Hope you will follow,
With lots of love 
Yours 
Heart...

4 comments: